🌟 THE STARTUP:
Whether you’re just starting a business on your own, or you’re looking to take your seasoned company from sole proprietorship to LLC, we can help you get there.
Contact our office to set up an online consultation so you can get back to work faster.
Creating and registering a single-member LLC in the state of Tennessee includes:
- File Tennessee Articles of Organization
- Create Operating Agreement
- Obtain Federal Employer Identification Number
- Registration with TN Dept. of Revenue
- File with County Clerk
- Create Company Operating Book
- Registration with the TN Dept. of Labor and Workforce
Starting at $300 plus Costs